So without further ado. Meet my new craft blog buddy ANNE
Hi to all the readers at Becky's Craft Closet!!!
I am so excited that Becky wanted to blog swap with me today! My name is Anne and I blog over at FloralShowers.com I am pretty much a craft fanatic...I especially love to crochet and sew (although, I don't like sewing anything too complex---sleeves, zippers, that kind of thing is not exactly my forte. :-) I am the mother of 2 cute kids, and the wife of a super hard working and handsome guy. And I think I am addicted to blogging. I'm trying to cut back----but we'll see how that goes.
So today I thought I would share a simple tutorial on how to make felt flower hair clips. (I have been on a bit of a flower kick lately so that's what you get! he he.)
So here is what you will need:
* Felt circles cut into various sizes and shapes (and of course you will want lots of colors)
* Alligator Hair Clips
* Needle & Thread
* Hot glue gun (not pictured. ha ha.)
1. After you cut out your felt circles, hand sew them together to form a cute little flower:
Then cut out and sew up a few more :-)
2. Then hot glue coordinating ribbon onto your alligator clip: (The flat side is the side that will go against your head...and if you are making this for someone with fine hair, you may want to leave this side "ribbon free" as it will help the clip not fall out.)
3. Now all you have to do is glue your cute ribbon covered alligator clip onto the back of your cute flowers
and then Voila! You are done! How easy what that!?!
Here are a few other tutorials I have on my blog that you may be interested in checking out! Make sure you say hi, and let me know you came from Becky's Closet!
How to Make a Ribbon Flower